Sunday, March 14, 2010

Want to help?

Looking for ways to help support my campaign? Just read below for a couple of different options.

1. If you are a registered voter in House District #136 of any political party you can make a $5 donation on my behalf to the Maine Clean Elections Fund. I am required to collect 60 $5 checks in order to qualify for this type of financing. See below for a couple of options for your $5 contribution.

2. If you are a registered voter who lives anywhere in Maine you can contribute with seed money. I am allowed to collect up to $500, in amounts of $100 or less. If you are interested in making a seed money donation please let me know.

I am almost finished collecting seed money, and I am working hard to collect the 60 $5 donations before the end of March. If you live in my district and you would like to make a $5 donation on my behalf, click the link below, select Make a Qualifying Contribution to a Candidate, push GO, and then follow the instructions:

https://www5.informe.org/cgi-bin/online/ethics/cleanelection/home.pl

If you'd rather not donate on line just send me an e-mail at megan.rochelo@gmail.com and I'd happily come and pick up a check from you. Of course I am also looking for people to be a part of my volunteer campaign team, so if you have any interest in helping out with some of the fun upcoming campaign activities please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment