Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quick Introduction

Hello! My name is Megan Rochelo and I'm running for election to the the Maine House of Representatives in District 136 which includes a portion of Biddeford. I'm thrilled with the potential of representing the people of such a great city.

My husband Jason and I live with our two dogs in a house built in 1920 and within walking distance of downtown Biddeford. We are currently renovating and restoring the house and learning about the history of the family that owned the house for over 50 years. Jason is a boat builder and marine technician who graduated from The Landing School in Arundel. In our free time we enjoy exploring all the great outdoor opportunities in Maine on both land and water.

I'm passionate and dedicated to making Biddeford, once again, a thriving city that people are excited to work, live and play in. I have a background in public health and a desire to work to ensure everyone has the ability to live a healthy and productive life in a community that supports them.

No comments:

Post a Comment